How’re you, fellas? If you’re still here, that means you’re hardcore fans of Roger Rabbit, his movie or his friends/foes. Maybe the last couple of years have been all slow with news related with the zany bunny or the much-rumored sequel/prequel/whatever they’re giving us, but today that’s gonna change for good!
We’ve got a very special exclusive for all of you! Don’t ask us how (since we still don’t know how it happened), but we’ve managed to get a very funny interview with the honey bunny, the long-eared buffoon, the A-list toon comedian, the… Well, you know who’re we talking about: the one and only Roger Rabbit! =D
SUPER DUPER FUNNY JEEPER-LICIOUS ROGER RABBIT INTERVIEW WITH TOONTOWN ANTICS! ™
(now with more gags and laughter, batteries not included)
Know I've been delaying this interview a lot, but I wasn't sure about the kind of questions I should ask you... Then, I realized I can ask you anything, since you're Roger Rabbit!
Well, let's get things started, shall we? I'll leave you all these questions, and I'll await for your replies. Take your time, no hurries here. Okay, here we go!
1) You are a well-known, very respected character in the animation industry... Did you ever imagine you would achieve this kind of success and the fame and stardom they bring with it?
2) Was there any moment in which you thought: "Jeepers, I'm actually not made for this... Maybe Id' be happier selling boxed cereal or Easter supplies"?
3) We know you and Jessica are one of the weirdest couples in entertainment industry, but somehow it works... She says "because he (you) makes me laugh", but there must be any other secret to keep your loving relationship so tightly tied. Would you mind to keep that secret with us, or is actually some kind of "top-secret"?
Roger: If ya knew how many times I have been asked dis question....... but I'll answah it da way I always do. Jessica and I ahe da most interesting Toon couple because a one fact. I was weak, and a rabbit, and a just general crazy Toon, and Jessica was strong willed and just generally beautiful. One thing ya didn't know is dat I got her ta be da way ya know her now. Ovah da time until I asked her ta marry me, she ended up becomin' less like da secretary she was befoah we met, and moah like she is now. Den, when we got married, she became da way she is as da fans know her.
4) Since your movie and theatrical shorts were released, we haven't see much of you or your friends lately. Are still there working in the industry? Would they be available if some given day the directors decide it's time to "toon in" again?
Roger: Oh, ta tell ya da truth, I have no idea how ta answer dis one. All I can say is dat if somebody wants me and my friends in Toontown ta do anothah thing togethah, then we will do da best we can ta make it da way we learned how ta do it in da 30's and 40's. Da way everybody loves us ta do it.
5) And that leads me to the following question: we know there are several failed attempts to bring you back from your semi-retirement. Do you think we could see you again in the silver screen in a near future?
Roger: I have been hearin' about a sequal fah yeahs. It nevah happened. But I have been hearin' somethin' about me comin' back ta da Disney pahks, but I doubt it.
6) Do toons age? If yes, why? If not, why?
Roger: We only age if people stop laughin'. Think about dis, Mickey is in his 80's yet he don't look a day oldah den he did in da 40's. Bugs is also in his 80's, yet he looks da same. I wish I could say da same about Slappy Squirrel.
7) I've heard you and Jessica are expecting a baby boy or girl... How would you name him/her? Do you think it will look entirely like you, like Jessica, or a mix between both of us? And how's Jessica taking this charming gift of love? (by the way Roger: GOOD JOB!)
Roger: Oh, we've decided fah a boy Roger JR., and for a girl Loretta Ortensia. Da girl's middle name is aftah my hero Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's wife.
8) What do you think about Bugs Bunny almost being your dad in one of the failed "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" prequels? Have you asked uncle Thumper if Bugs is actually related to you?
Roger: Yes. Bugs is my fathah, Thumpah is my uncle, but one thing dat wasn't mentioned is ALL Toon rabbits are related, by eithah marriage or blood. Buster and Babs recently got married, and Buster is my cousin.
9) How's your life right now? What are you doing for a living?
Roger: My life is goin' really well actually. I woik fah Disney. I am da assistant ta Mickey Mouse himself.
10) Finally, is there something you wanna say to your fans around the world?
Roger: Thanks fah supportin' me and my wife and all my friends fah yeahs! I love ya all!
*He gives Bunnyfriend a big cartoony kiss*
Greetings from Mexico!!
And there it is! Did you like it? Do you want to ask Roger some more questions? Then go ahead and ask him anything you want! You’ll get tons of laugh and fun there! =D