Friday, August 6, 2010

We’re tiny, we’re toony, and Roger does a cameo!

In the last entry of this blog, my partner Alexander asked about certain Roger Rabbit cameo in an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures… I remembered watching that particular episode several years ago, so I began doing some minor research about it and finally I found that cameo!

You’re about to see a extract from the episode “Buster & Babs Go Hawaiian” (which in fact was the only episode written by fans of the show, and one of the very few fan-generated stories featured in a cartoon series), in which Roger and Jessica are featured. Unfortunately they aren’t playing full cameos: the only thing we can see are Roger’s right hand (wearing a blue glove instead of the well-known yellow one) and Jessica’s legs, but in the other hand Charles Fleischer was called to reprise Roger again:

(If you want to go directly to the cameo, click here) 

Well… That’s it. Your thoughts? =0

2 comments:

ImNotBad said...

There is actually another cameo. I don't remember what episode but "Roger" was auditioning for something. You only got to see him from behind - with the different colors to his costume and gloves.

Alex. G said...

That was the cameo I was thinking of to. I was starting to wonder if I had imagined seeing that thing cause I haven't been able to find any sites that mention that particular reference.