Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Roger Rabbit rare postcards

Since one of your requests was about publishing more rare, one-of-a-kind pictures, items and collectibles related to Roger Rabbit, I’ll be posting some of my findings in the following days.

Let me start with this nice set of postcards made in Sweden or Norway, which feature very unique and detailed illustrations:

postcard1

postcard2

postcard3

postcard4

postcard5

What do you think about them? These postcards pop up on eBay from time to time, so keep your eyes peeled: maybe you can get them all for a very affordable price =D 

6 comments:

Alex. G said...

Wow, I live in Norway and I wonder how I missed these. Great finds Bunnyfiend.

J. C. Estrada said...

Thanks Alex. I´ll be uploading more cool findings in the next days :)

MiK said...

There are awesome!!
I like how Roger is flying around a lot XD
It's so refreshing to see new Roger art.
and it's interesting my fave weasel is there to do bad stuff. Was expecting pink suited one ha.

J. C. Estrada said...

Thanks for your comments, MiK =3

I´ll try to upload more interesting illustrations like these ones :D

rotten said...

Those postcards are amazing!! The illustrations are all so unique!
I especially love the 3rd and the 4th.

J. C. Estrada said...

@Rotten-chan:
The fourth illustration is my favorite of all them. Roger looks so serious, yet funny at the same time... I can´t help but laugh :D