Saturday, May 1, 2010

Roger Rabbit, Pet Doctor?

It’s kinda funny how I haven’t updated this blog because the lack of news about Roger Rabbit and his friends/foes, and then…

THERE HE IS, JUST IN YOUR FACE!!

Found this on my weekend errands; think it’s a little weird but funny:

vetroger1

Kinda strange, huh? In case you are wondering what the heck the t-shirt says, it’s about a veterinarian clinic and dog spa which uses Roger’s name and likeness for promoting their services on my hometown (Guadalajara, México). There’s a close-up of the drawing on the shirt that looks pretty rushed-up, but still interesting:

vetroger2

In some sort of way, he reminds me my own Roger Rabbit, M.D. I brought to life some time ago (the one who’s disguised as Prince Phillip right now):

roger_md

And maybe, I could use that crude drawing as an inspiration for a new Roger Rabbit illustration… What do you think? =D

No comments: