Sunday, October 18, 2009

Roger Rabbit Sticker Sheets

In my weekly errands on flea markets and thrift stores, usually I find rather interesting stuff for my Roger Rabbit toy and plush collection… But I never thought I would find this:

Those are a couple of vintage Roger Rabbit sticker sheets made by the mexican company Granmark 22 years ago (since the copyright notice features the year 1987). Sadly the sheets are incomplete, but we still have Roger Rabbit, Jessica, Eddie Valiant, Baby Herman, Judge Doom, Bongo the Gorilla, some weasels, a couple of penguins from the “Ink and Paint Club”, and even the mail pelican with his untrusty bicycle!

What makes me really happy about those is that they’re just like the RR sticker sheets I used to have when I was a child and the movie was still in theaters. My school notebooks were decorated with those Roger Rabbit stickers, since I really liked him and his movie =3

2 comments:

MiK said...

Wow this is great!
Wonder what were those used ones. Maybe they're all Jessica XD

J. C. Estrada said...

Well, we will never know... Hope I can get some full, unused sheets someday :D