Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roger’s “carrot bag” and other ammenities

James E. Daniels, from the J.E. Daniels’ Animated Topics and Headlines blog, uploaded some interesting screencaps from the “Trail Mix-Up” short that show many of the gags and inside jokes animators left on there… But one of the screencaps hitted me like a ton of bricks, since it reveals that Jessica loves her zany husband not only because he makes her laugh:

Yup: Roger is wearing a thong.
And yup: that’s quite a “carrot bag”!!

What’s funny about this particular screencap, is that later at this animated short, Roger is wearing boxers (just near the end of the feature). Well… I must admit I feel a little disturbed about Roger’s “power package”, but hey! Those kind of gags were meant to be hidden, so it’s not surprise we could find more of them if we look close enough ;)

Thanks to J.E. Daniels for sharing this info with everyone!! =3

9 comments:

Rotten said...

Oh my gash....OH MY GASH
What the...XD I learned anew a little why he is loved by Jessica.

J. C. Estrada said...

I must say I´m still a little disturbed, dear sis. I couldn´t imagine Roger had such “advantage“ o_0

Rotten said...

hahahah yeah indeed. More than that, I wonder why he chose the thong. :-(

J. C. Estrada said...

Yes, he looks less weird wearing boxers as underwear. At least we can say he´s a sexy bunny XD

Rotten said...

Yes XD

Alex. G said...

Darn, I can't get the website to work. It just keeps on loading and loading without anything happening.

J. C. Estrada said...

That's weird Alexander, the website works perfectly for me. Maybe you should try using another browser :)

Alex. G said...

It is working now. Great blog, I think it is actually run by that guy who did the Roger and Bonkers pic on DA

J. C. Estrada said...

Wow, I didn´t know that. Guess all Roger Rabbit fans are on the same boat after all =3