Monday, September 14, 2009

Fanart doesn't get any better than this

Throughout the years I have been searching for various Roger Rabbit-related pictures. One find in particular that I discovered was the wonderful fanart of Paul Jaworski. This artist has done a bunch of drawings featuring Roger and Jessica in various comical situations. Below are some of the art he's done of our favourite couple. Often spoofing various movies. I like how he makes Roger cross-eyed in some of these, gives him a more wackier look.
For more, check out comicartfans or his deviantart page







4 comments:

J. C. Estrada said...

Neat update, Alexander!! The only issue I can notice with those fanarts, is related to Roger´s eyes: in some drawings, he looks quite cross-eyed, when actually one of his eyes is just slightly off-placed.

Alex. G said...

Thanks Bunny!

MiK said...

Oh my goondness these are amazing!
I wish they make it into little shorts mmmm...^^
....

I wanted to post with dA name so I deleted old comment, but there's that 'remain'! gasp.
Could you remove it please? Hope it's not something Blogspot is forcing to be there.

Alex. G said...

There ya go Miki, it's gone. And thanks for checking out our blog:)